Forum Forum Klanu Dr Kapitan Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
I think that the schism is not fully understood.

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Klanu Dr Kapitan Strona Główna » Kontakt z Klanem Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
I think that the schism is not fully understood.
Autor Wiadomość
meher172
pokemon

Post I think that the schism is not fully understood. Odpowiedz z cytatem
On repeated occasions, perhaps too many but I think it is necessary to insist on it, I have pointed out that the Church has been living in a de facto schism for decades. From time to time very notable evidence appears, as is the case of the two-thirds of Austrian priests who support a manifesto titled “Call to disobedience.” I am amused by what Bishop Egon Kapellari, bishop of Graz, says: “the call is a danger to the unity of the Church“. Danger? No, bishop, no. It is not a danger. It is a total and public break with the Church. The Cardinal and Archbishop of Vienna, H.E.R Christoph Schönborn, has been a bit more forceful on this occasion. “This cannot continue. If someone has decided to follow the path of dissidence, it has consequences “, he declared to the newspaper Der Standard .

I am very afraid that they are words that will then be blown away by the wind, because you will tell me what you plan to do if two out of every three of your priests insist on continuing along that path. Are you going to dare Job Function Email List to do what you should do? Are you going to dare to separate them from the priesthood? I hope I'm wrong, but I think the answer is no. In any case, those I want to address today are not the bishops, but those “Catholics” who support all these types of heretical and schismatic acts. Let's see if one thing is clear to you, dear ones.

In the impossible assumption that the Gates of Hades triumphed over the Church and the bishops and the Pope went crazy and listened to you, millions of faithful would come to the conclusion that the great apostasy has arrived and we would move away from those bad shepherds like a soul fleeing from the devil, while we look to heaven waiting for the immediate arrival of Our Lord Jesus Christ. That is, the Church that you dream of is a nightmare for us. Therefore, we do not fit in the same Church. It is impossible. There is no way. It just can't be. I mean, no. No and no. If you triumphed -you are not going to do it- we would leave.

Sro Gru 13, 2023 08:32 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Sro Gru 13, 2023 08:32
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Klanu Dr Kapitan Strona Główna » Kontakt z Klanem Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: