Forum Forum Klanu Dr Kapitan Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
lego brickheadz

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Klanu Dr Kapitan Strona Główna » Enemy Terrritory Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
lego brickheadz
Autor Wiadomość
NicoleFred
pokemon

Post lego brickheadz Odpowiedz z cytatem
What did the observer know and when target toys did he know it? What did the observer report, and when did he report it? Did the observer know and report the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? Was anything left out or distorted? Was any of it paraphrased, glossed over, or taken out of context? To my mind, this cuts to the issue of Bearing Accurate Witness (and the consequences of redacting information that one would rather not have brought to light).

I don't know that we'll resolve this issue here, but I submit that the political decision not to bear accurate witness is inconsistent with the fundamental tenets of cybernetic systems theory. As I understand it at this juncture, Bébé lost faith in the culture of systems thinking because it morphed from science to sonic plush politics, and that departure introduced what she calls a "darkness" (and I call a corruption) of the fundamental tenets of systems science and systems thinking.

But, if you fall outside the collectively generated currents, you will feel the coldness of being ignored, the silent treatment (ev lego batmobile en by your friends and family in your network) inflicted upon you for crossing some unseen social boundary, usually a taboo. In short, Facebook is slowly but surely turning its users into Attention Addicts . Any addiction of any nature usurps an individual's inner psychological energy that is needed to think , t o feel good about self and others , and to act with intergirty in the world . I believe this is a new type of addiction we are growing in ourselves, all around the world.

The brutality is built rig lego globe ht into the platform (as well as other social media platforms) and it can spill over into reality in terrible, evil ways. Consider the Rohingya genocide in Myanmar. This genocide used Facebook to incite terrible, brutal violence in the real world. The New York Times conducted an in-depth investigation of this genocide and reported what they found in this article: A Genocide Incited on Facebook, With Posts From Myanmar's Military

Bébé , in her E-Mail to me, expressly decried the absence of an empathic human response. That created a dilemma for me, because Π was unable to provide the original context, so I had no useful information on what happened to cause Bébé to feel betrayed and wounded. Π could similarly see no reason for Bébé to be angry at him. But after I shared with him a bit more information, Π did see why her anger was dire cted at him. In other words, the failure to share relevant information blocks the possibility of empathy. If having and expressing empathy is the ultimate goal, th lego brickheadz en concealing information is anathema to that goal.

As near as I can tell, this one admin departed from the model that Π and the other admins would have employed. As I understand it, this lone rogue admin unilaterally determined that it was correct to summarily boot Bebe out of the EoST and does not repent of that belief. It's unclear to me how this lack of consensus among the Admins can be resolved. It may be too late for Bébé, but it means that this phenomenon is likely to recur, perhaps with another would-be contributor in the future.
Pon Maj 06, 2024 08:07 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Pon Maj 06, 2024 08:07
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum Klanu Dr Kapitan Strona Główna » Enemy Terrritory Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: